Monday, October 20, 2008

Sweet sweet children

These 4 cousins may as well be my nieces and nephew also. Three of my dear childhood friends who I grew up with now have these beautiful children and requested I take some pictures of all the 'grand kids' for their parents. I was spending most of my time with them anyway this weekend so why not have a photo shoot too! They were all so sweet, even the babies did their best for me. I was so proud of all of them and hope the family loves these pictures too.










4 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE the one of all of their feet! too cute! awesome job Kari.

Debralea said...

I just love these! They are all beautiful children. The one of their feet should be a poster! So so sweet. :)

Nicci said...

I love these!! Can you come take pics of mine!! I'll fly you out here for free pics!

Anonymous said...

Kari Denise Sanchez those are AWESOME!!!!! I too am a fan of the feet photo. :)