Monday, September 29, 2008

I need your vote

I am trying to design a logo and these are the two that are my favorite, but I cant decide which one I like more. I need your vote to help me decide!

Also, I changed my blog name address from Kari Sanchez Photography to Brown Eyed Girl Photography, so make sure you save the new one!

#1
#2




***UPDATE****
As you may have noticed I changed it again, I combined both ideas into one which I found to love anymore, do you? Thank you all for your imput. Prices will be posted this week! Stay tuned.

11 comments:

Debralea said...

OK, I love both of them. It's hard to decide, but if I HAVE to vote, I think I like #2. :)

Nicci said...

I'm with Deb I like the second one! :)

Flying Butt Pliers said...

Number 1

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

I like number 2 :) Very cute!

Mom2my4kiddos said...

I like #2 the best!! Great job on both though. :)

Nicci said...

um by the way my picture needs to be in your header... :)

brieanne29 said...

number 2...and thanks for putting my sister in you pics...lol

victoria said...

number 2 for me too. great look girlie!

Jess said...

I like #2

Acasha King said...

I also like number 2, your site looks great! You are very talented!!

Stephanie said...

i like number 2!!!