Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nicci & Matt Moralez Wedding

My best friend Nicci, from high school, got married this weekend in Colorado at the Hudson Gardens. It was beautiful and perfect weather. Her family is a second family to me and I love them so much, it had been way too long since I had last seen them. I'm so happy I got to share in her perfect day. Matt is such a sweet guy and together they make such a sweet couple.

Nicci's brother, David, my best friend also, is who walked Nicci down the aisle. This was his first moment to see her. It was so sweet and so moving.

This is Matt's daughter who was such a pretty flower girl




This is one of Nicci's nieces, Savannah, I couldn't resit taking her picture.

Nicci wore her grandmother's wedding ring and watch.



And off they went to honeymoon in Jamaica!




1 comment:

Jess said...

beautiful pics kari!!